COMPASS is Penn State Health’s comprehensive learning management system (LMS) for professional training and transcript archiving. Our LMS is available to all of our internal employees as well as an external audience.
Users are required to set up an account to register for CME programs, certificates and conference materials.
COMPASS allows users to
- View course offerings
- Search by keyword, subject or course number
- Manage profile information
- Self-register and pay online for training
- Receive course-related emails
- Manage and track certifications, licenses, and accreditations
Don’t have a COMPASS account?
Users of our system are required to set up an individual account. Please write down your username and password and store the information in a secure location; you will need both to login to your account, see your completed course history and to check your transcripts.
- Your username must be 6 to 10 characters long.
- Your password must be 8 to 20 characters long and contain the following criteria:
- Passwords must contain both upper and lower case letter
- Passwords must contain alpha and numeric characters
- Passwords must contain one special character (e.g., @, #, $, %, ^, &, *)
- Passwords cannot have spaces
- Passwords cannot be the same as any previous password
- Passwords cannot have three or more consecutive same characters
- Passwords cannot be the same as the username, user ID, or email address
Please contact our office if you have questions about using COMPASS.
Penn State College of Medicine