COMPASS is Penn State Health’s comprehensive learning management system (LMS) for professional training and transcript archiving. Our LMS is available to all of our internal employees as well as an external audience.
Users are required to set up an account to register for CME programs, certificates and conference materials.
- View course offerings
- Search by keyword, subject or course number
- Manage profile information
- Self-register and pay online for training
- Receive course-related emails
- Manage and track certifications, licenses and accreditations
Penn State Health User
Don’t have a COMPASS account?
Each user of the COMPASS system is required to set up an individual account.
After registering, write down your username and password and store the information in a secure location; you will need both to log in to your account, see your completed course history and check your transcripts.
- Your username must be six to 10 characters long.
- Your password must be eight to 20 characters long and meet the following criteria:
- Passwords must contain at least one uppercase and at least one lowercase letter.
- Passwords must contain both alpha and numeric characters.
- Passwords must contain at least one special character (e.g., @, #, $, %, ^, &, *).
- Passwords cannot have spaces.
- Passwords cannot be the same as any previous password.
- Passwords cannot have three or more of the same character consecutively.
- Passwords cannot be the same as the username, user ID or email address.
Contact the Continuing Education office if you have questions about using COMPASS.