Accreditation of Your CME Program
We partner with associations and educational companies to review and approve educational meetings for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit. Contact us if you would like to discuss our review and approval process.
Educational Design and Delivery
Our educational programs are designed to meet the needs of health-care professionals in a wide range of disciplines. Educational and clinical experts within the College of Medicine and the Hershey Medical Center serve as faculty and provide educational design and review. Contact us if you have an idea for a program topic.
Professional Continuing Education Resources
- CME requirements for the PA State Board Of Medicine
- CME licensure requirements for physicians in Pennsylvania
- Mandatory CE for nurses in Pennsylvania (Pennsylvania Board of Nursing)
- Physician Assistants using AMA credits for professional continuing education requirements
- Nurse Practitioners using AMA credits for professional continuing education requirements
Our conference planners are experienced educational meeting planners. We can work with your association or organization to provide planning and logistical support for your next meeting, including site selection, marketing, advance registration of participants, professional credits, and on-site support. Contact us to learn more.